1. Great PCA and nursing staff! Caring Professionals has some of the best trained PCA’s and nurses in the state. Our employees are highly motivated and bring smiles to our clients every day.
2. Clients come first. Caring Professionals prides itself on our quality of care and the service we provide to all of our clients.
3. Friendliest office in the Twin Cities. Whether you call in and talk to our office manager Sheila or meet with Amanda or Honest from HR, you will always feel welcome.
4. Management cares and it shows. Engagement in the community and volunteering time at non-profit organizations like Friends of Africa Education (www.foae.org) are some of things we do to help improve people’s lives outside the office.
5. Our new location is coming soon. Being located on Grand was nice, but the new location has dedicated parking for visitors and will be next to the new light rail line between Minneapolis and St. Paul.
6. Day or night, we can help!
7. Experience is key. Our management team has over 120 years of combined industry experience and all of them have been involved since the founding of the company.
8. Our annual picnic is awesome. Recognizing clients and employees is important to us. It’s also fun when there is food involved.
9. Caring Professionals Home Care is licensed, bonded and insured. Signing up with our service, you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
10. Continual strife for improvement. Suggestions and comments from clients and staff alike are always welcome as we seek better ways of providing great service.